Our detailed 1 day course is all you need to learn the skills required to learn everything required to complete your Foundation Anti-Wrinkle Course for medics and non-medics.
If you are serious about pursuing a career in aesthetics this is the answer. This course can boost your income and increase your client retention rate keeping your business a success.
- Medical Pin
- NVQ Level 3 in General Beauty & 6 months Needling/Semi-permanent or Microblading experience
- Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology & 6 months Needling/Semi-permanent or Microblading experience
- 12 Months Needling experience/Semi-permanent or Microblading experience
- Prior to course attendance at the Academy, there is a pre-study to complete. Once we have received your completed pre-study, you will be sent the remaining documentation ready for your training at the Academy.
- Pre-study recap
- Theory homework recap
- Anatomy & Physiology recap
- First Aid, Complications & Anaphylaxis
- Health & Safety Legislation
- Current Guidelines & Policies
- Facial danger zones
- Safe injecting – Injection techniques
- What are Anti-Wrinkle Injections
- Client Consultations
- Client Aftercare
Practical components - Anti-Wrinkle:
- Injection techniques
- The practice of marking and injecting on practice heads
- Live demonstration models x1 for 3 areas of Anti-Wrinkle treatment – upper face
- Live model for student x1 - 3 areas of Anti-Wrinkle treatment – upper face
- At the end of the course, there will be a time for Questions and Answers and also a recap of the day along with instructions on your case studies – which is 4 sets
This course will run over 1 day.
£1000 + VAT
Please contact us: email@example.com for upcoming course dates and to book.